vendredi 2 janvier 2015

Linking Fields From 2 Different Tables (Microsoft Access)


I am trying to link 2 fields from 2 different tables on Access but I will give an example to try and make the issue clearer.


I have 1 table called "Employee Details" which contains the field 'Employee Names' and 'EmployeesID'


The 2nd table is called Schedules" which contains the field 'Employee Names' and'EmployeesID'


The Employees ID is set to a primary key for table 1 but I do not know how to link/create a relationship between the 2 tables so that in the 2nd table the primary key remains the same.


Overall I want to be able to link the 2 fields so that the ID number remains the same throughout the tables.


Please may I be advised of how to solve this issue.


Thank you.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire