vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Does my MSDN License allow me to use SQL Server Dev on a dev machine? [on hold]


Complete new guy question.


Can I install SQL Server Dev version on a machine I use for development?


The Dev Machine is a virtual box that I am building and testing an intranet site for my office.


I am currently using SQL Server Express, but want to start using things like DBMail, and think I want to put the full dev version on the Dev Machine.


I've viewed the following thread: When is it appropriate to use SQL Server Developer Edition?


and am confused.


I have a MSDN lisc, but what if I'm or my boss is on the intranet site (still in Beta) that receives queries from the db on my SQL Server is that a requirement for an individual license?


Andy





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire