samedi 31 janvier 2015

Error configuring SQL Server as Distributor


I'm trying to configure replication on a new install (moving to SQL 2012) and I keep getting the same error even after messing with the service name, folder permissions, etc...


Using the Configure Distribution Wizard, I'm getting the following error:


SQL Server could not configure 'SQL01' as a Distributor Additional information: An exception occured while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Connectioninfo)


Destination path E:\MSSQL\Data is not valid. Unable to list directory contents. Specify a valid destination path. Changed database context to 'master'. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 14430)


I logged in as the local Administrator. I connected to SQL using the local Administrator account. I tried running SQL Server/Agent as NETWORK SERVICE as well as making a local user and using the local user. The local user has full permissions to E:\MSSQL\Data folder which is where all the databases are kept.


Windows Server 2008 R2 SQL Server 2012 SP2


Thank you, Adrian





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire