I’m thinking to make a booking site ( like Expedia one) for about 10 000 hotels.
I’m a new to Mysql. Everything that I think of, have too many joins and rows.
As I understand, main and most heavy query for any booking system is to find number of available rooms for specific date range and calculate the price.
I’m sure that my view of following DB table logic is wrong.
What I need to place into DB
- 10 00 hotels
- Each hotel have about 6 rooms ( total 60 000 rows in table )
- Each room have about 10 different Rates for accommodation ( i.g. different rates for different number of guest and promotion rates) ( total 600 000 rows )
- Each Rate have about 600 values, which consist of price and availability number for the specific Rate for specific day. ( total 360 000 000 rows )
So there will not be a big problem to join first 3 tables, but the last table is way too big 360 000 000 row. Please help me with DB architecture or give a hint where to look.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire