mardi 3 février 2015

SQL Maintenance Rebuild Fails


I am pretty new to SQL and I have this maintenance job that keeps failing and I am not sure how to troubleshoot this. I have troubleshot other job failures with google help to success but this one is eluding me. Any help is appreciated. Here is the log...BTW..is there an easier way to read these logs, or does it just take time and experience?



Date 2/1/2015 4:00:00 AM
Log Job History (SERVER MAINTENANCE.REBUILD)

Step ID 1
Server SERVER
Job Name SERVER MAINTENANCE.REBUILD
Step Name REBUILD
Duration 04:01:38
Sql Severity 0
Sql Message ID 0
Operator Emailed
Operator Net sent
Operator Paged
Retries Attempted 0



Progress: 2015-02-01 06:00:01.80 Source: Rebuild Index Task Executing query "ALTER INDEX [DTA_reports_indexcolumn_index2] ON [d...".: 40% complete End Pro... The package execution fa... The step failed.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire