jeudi 26 février 2015

Can I import a specific vssettings file when launching SSMS?


In the interest of disambiguating between when I am connecting to non-production and production, I utilize vssettings for a specific theme in Management Studio (fire-and-brimstone style when in prod, calming blues in non-prod).


Previously our non-production access was via one account, and our production access was via a more restricted account. With that method I was able to set a theme for each account one time and all was well. Now all access is using the elevated account.


Is there a way to tell SSMS at launch time to use a specific theme? Or a programmatic way to do this without going through "Tools > Import and Export Settings" every time? I'm using the SQL 2014 version of SSMS.


Thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire