vendredi 27 février 2015

Long running DBCC CHECKDB


I am on SQL 2014 Standard doing offline DBCC CHECKDBs (so on a box other than production). For the most part, my process is going pretty quick but for some reason I have this small DB (6gbs) and its taking hours to do the DBCC. Last time it ran it took 9 hours. It seems to freeze at different %'s completion when checking sys.dm_exec_requests. On this same server I'm doing CHECKDBs on databases in the terabytes range without a problem. I am using the following hints in the CHECKDB at this time (and, yes, eventually I'll do full instead of physical only)



WITH NO_INFOMSGS, ALL_ERRORMSGS, PHYSICAL_ONLY, TABLOCK


What could be messed up with this one DB that is causing it to take forever?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire