dimanche 1 février 2015

Get notified on (server) software updates


I've some servers with different software in different versions (e.g. php-webspaces in 5.4.37 - 5.6.5). I'm searching for a tool which inform me about new updates, at least security-patches. On my private computer I'm using "Personal Software Inspector". This tool take a look which software is installed on my pc and let me know if there are any updates.


This tool goes in the direction I want. Basically a relatively simple tool where I can enter my used software and those versions and notify me on updates would help me a lot. Better yet would be a software who is detecting automatically which software is installed on the servers like the Personal Software Inspector.


Are there any tools like this? In my research I found only tools for single desktops, but I need a solution for server software/servers which collect those informations from different servers and show them to me. Installing a tool like Personal Software Inspector on every single server and take a look on every of them is too much work, additionally I've also linux-based servers which no GUI where it is not even possible to install it.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire