mardi 24 février 2015

Cassandra commitlog activities but it should not


I use C* v2.1.2 have the following keyspaces



cqlsh> SELECT * FROM system.schema_keyspaces;
keyspace_name | durable_writes | strategy_class | strategy_options
---------------+----------------+---------------------------------------------+----------------------------
system | True | org.apache.cassandra.locator.LocalStrategy | {}
system_traces | False | org.apache.cassandra.locator.SimpleStrategy | {"replication_factor":"2"}
a1_ks | False | org.apache.cassandra.locator.SimpleStrategy | {"replication_factor":"1"}


I have two disks. Data directory is on sda. Commitlog is on sdb. I do 100% writes into a1_ks.user_table .


Watching IO activities I noticed that C* write something (mutations) into commitlog. But it looks strange because I disabled durable writes for a1_ks. May be it's system activities and they are flushed into commitlog?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire