jeudi 4 décembre 2014

Insufficient privilege


am replicating production db for dev environment. I Have a user named CST2 and CST0 where CST0 contains all tables and view and public synonyms for the same. I have provided same set of privileges for CST2 in dev env as in production.


There is a view named Product(based on product_info and product_ainfo) in CST0 which can be accessed by CST2 in production(Did select). but doing the same in replicated dev env is giving the error insufficient privilege.


I checked following means from which the user can get privileges.


1) the roles assigned are same and privileges for that roles are also same.


2) usr_tab_privs are same


3) usr_sys_priv are same


I cant find out how the CST2 in prod is able to access view 'product' in CST0 as it got no privilege through roles or tab_privs.


Am I missing any other way by which CST2 in prod got privilege which I do grant in dev.?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire