lundi 29 décembre 2014

Is impossible percona xtrabackup restore backup data on mysqld?


I am testing percona xtrabackup. I hear a lot advantage of it. I have purpose to use it instead of mysqldump.


Based on document


http://www.percona.com/doc/percona-xtrabackup/2.1/innobackupex/partial_backups_innobackupex.html


I make a partial backup on mysqld version 5.6.21. After that, I rsync backup directory, prepare the backup on destination server. My destination server also install mysqld version 5.6.21. But at the last step, I am impossible to import tablespace because of error:



mysql> alter table gd_cities import tablespace;
ERROR 1815 (HY000): Internal error: Cannot reset LSNs in table '"generatedata"."gd_cities"' : Tablespace not found


Is possible percona xtrabackup only restore backup data on percona server ?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire