lundi 29 décembre 2014

SQL Server Trace Flag 3688 is not working on SQL 2014?


As we are using some third party tools that fills up SQL logs with entries like :


SQL Trace ID 1 was started by login "sa". SQL Trace ID 2 was started by login "XX\xxxxx". SQL Trace stopped. Trace ID = '2'. Login Name = 'XX\xxxxx'. SQL Trace ID 2 was started by login "XX\xxxxx".


So I am trying to suppress these Trace information by enabling TF 3688 but it is not working on SQL 2014, SQL 2012 and SQL 2008R2 Below I am giving snapshot of all the configuration..Please let me know if I am missing anything.


enter image description here


After setting this, I have restarted SQL instance and verified that Trace is running fine by DBCC TRACESTATUS command:


enter image description here


After everything is set, still now log is getting filled with all these Trace related logs.


Please Help !!


Thanks in Advance, Subhro Saha





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire