vendredi 6 mars 2015

Array of string in MDX


I have a dimension attribute that has composite key, such as CalendarQuarter in this post.


This means my attribute members will have members that can be written as:



[Date].[Quarter].&[2015]&[1]
[Date].[Quarter].&[2015]&[2]
[Date].[Quarter].&[2015]&[3]
[Date].[Quarter].&[2015]&[4]
[Date].[Quarter].&[2016]&[1]
...


I need to retrieve all members of an attribute from a dimension, but I want to do this using a list of names i.e, using the MEMBER_NAME property of that attribute.


The code to do this is as follows:



FILTER([Date].[Quarter].MEMBERS, [Date].[Quarter].CURRENTMEMBER.NAME = '2')


Now, since I have a list of member names I want to pass an array of string or a string of comma separated values to do this.


I don't know how to use either in FILTER function given above.


Can anyone help, please?


P.S. CalendarQuarter is just an example I have used. My attribute has two string values as composite keys, making this even more difficult.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire