jeudi 26 mars 2015

Why is MySQL not saving inserted data?


So I have the following insert statement that I run through MySQL Workbench:



INSERT INTO PeakOnlineCount
(time_stamp, LocationId, Count)
values
('2015-03-26', 0, 1)


If I run the following query:



SELECT * FROM PeakOnlineCount


straight after in the same tab, I can see the results. If I disconnect, reconnect and run the select query the table seems empty.


If I run the insert statement on one computer and run the select from another, the table is empty.


I'm not using transactions or anything like that. What's going on?


(And yes I know that I'm using SELECT *, this is only for the question)


EDIT: Here's the structure of the table:



CREATE TABLE `PeakOnlineCount` (
`time_stamp` date NOT NULL,
`LocationId` int(11) NOT NULL,
`Count` int(11) NOT NULL,
KEY `IX_LocationDate` (`time_stamp`,`LocationId`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire