vendredi 27 mars 2015

Reporting services - High availability setup - SQL server 2012


I need some guidance on best practices and setup for SSRS. I have a SQLServer 2012 setup with data source on 1 instance and SSRS on a separate server. There is a need to setup HA and I understand what is involved with the setup for the data source server. This is a large instance with many databases.


The SSRS instance is very small (350 MB). Should I setup AOAG for the report server db? OR configure a scale-out deployment? The goal is for smooth transition should one server go down. I am not very familiar with SSRS i.e setup beyond report db - the report manager etc. Would failover cluster manager take care of the rest. I will have to guide the application team with this.


Getting some input as to the direction I need to look and research will be gratefully appreciated.


Thank you, Debbie.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire