mercredi 3 décembre 2014

How to Start DB2 10.5 HADR on the Standby Database


I am trying to set up HADR to run on my DB2 10.5 DB2 servers. I believe I have followed the steps correctly, but I'm getting the following error:



[db2insh1@rslvm20 OneView]$ db2 restore database onevwhad
DB20000I The RESTORE DATABASE command completed successfully.

[db2insh1@rslvm20 OneView]$ db2 -vtf update_config_HADR_Secondary.sql
UPDATE DB CFG FOR ONEVWHAD USING HADR_LOCAL_HOST rslvm20.dub.usoh.ibm.com HADR_LOCAL_SVC DB2_db2insh1_hadr HADR_SYNCMODE NEARSYNC HADR_REMOTE_HOST rslvm19.dub.usoh.ibm.com HADR_REMOTE_SVC DB2_db2insh1_hadr HADR_REMOTE_INST db2insh1
DB20000I The UPDATE DATABASE CONFIGURATION command completed successfully.

[db2insh1@rslvm20 OneView]$ db2 start hadr on db onevwhad as standby
SQL1767N Start HADR cannot complete. Reason code = "1".


The Knowledge Center says this about that error:



Start HADR cannot complete. The explanation corresponding to the reason code is:
1: The database was not in roll forward-pending or roll forward-in-progress state
when the START HADR AS STANDBY command was issued.

The user response corresponding to the reason code is:
1: Initialize the standby database from a backup image or a split mirror of the
primary database, then reissue the START HADR AS STANDBY command.


But I restored the database right before I updated the HADR config, and then tried to start HADR. There were no intervening steps, so I am confused. I'm fairly sure I have to update the config between restoring the DB and starting HADR. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire