dimanche 30 novembre 2014

corrupt 'msmMMOB.mdb' file


In the process of cleaning up my harddrive, some files have been shuffled between OMFI MediaFile folders. Upon startup, Avid rescans the folders, however this time I am recieving an error message, and all projekts containing media files in the OMFI MediaFile folder which supposedly contains this corrupt 'msmMMOB.mdb' file appear to be offline. (but they still exist in the folder)


upon inspection of the OMFI MediaFile folder - I notice that there is no msmFMID.pmr


i've tried deleting the database files and rescanning, but no luck


I imagine I could move all the media files from the one drive's OMFI MediaFile folder to another drive's folder, and then Avid would see the files after rescanning etc...


any other ideas?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire