samedi 29 novembre 2014

Aborted connects / High CPU spikes / Ping Tracert timeouts


I´ve got a problem with lots of mysql “Aborted_Connects”.


The mysqld also have a lot of CPU spikes.


The spikes appear random, when it´s low traffic and when it´s high traffic.


I have tried to run all website pages that I see people use when there is a CPU spike, on a separate server where I´m alone and can see exactly how much CPU in % the website takes. There are no website the user visited during the CPU spike that takes more than about 3 CPU %. The number of webpages loaded are low, no more than about 5-10 in the 10 seconds around the CPU spike.


I found some queries earlier that was high on CPU and changed all of them but it had no effect on the CPU spikes and no effect on the number of Aborted Connects.


If I ping my website there are “Timout” about 1-10 times every minute.


If I make a tracert there are problems with the “hop” (number 7) just before I arrive to my website (number 8). The 7 “hop” that timeout has the same name as my websites (hop 8) “hop” name. It gets timeout there about 3 of 5 times.


Can these timeout problems I see on Ping and Tracert be the cause of the mysql Aborted Connects?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire