dimanche 1 mars 2015

Issue using COPY command with AWS Redshift


I am trying to copy a CSV file from my PC, which has SSH running, to AWS Redshift. I have copied the Redshfit public key to authorized_keys for the appropriate user.


copy contact (id,name) from 's3://mybucket/m1.mfs' credentials 'aws_access_key_id=xxx;aws_secret_access_key=yyy'' region 'us-west-2' csv ssh


The manifest file, which has been uploaded to S3, is as follows:


{ "entries": [ {"endpoint":"73.29.89.30", "command": "/bin/cat /home/user23/rfr/src/redshift/Contact2.csv", "mandatory":true, "username": “user23"} ] }


The error I get is:


Error: ERROR: Manifest file is not in correct json format


From what I can see, the file IS in the correct format. I think the issue may be something else, but how do I debug this? The endpoint is valid, the command is valid, and the username is valid.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire